windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -


After I deploy the app to Heroku, I have to run migration scripts and get this error message

  ... ITES \ padrino \ prophetmargin & gt; Heroku Rack AR: Rack mutated! SQLite3 :: ReadOnlyException: only one try to write database to read: CREATE TABLE "schema_migrations" ( "version" varchar (255) NOT NULL) /disk1/home/slugs/215264_925fd2c_65a3/mnt/.bundle/gems/gems/ padrino-core- is 0.9.11 / lib / padrino-core / cli / rake.rb: 9: in `init ' 

how can this be? I also tried to run Heroku dbpush SQLite: //db/my-db.db and that did not work

Horoku sqlite3 but using postgres does not do. I'm not sure why you are receiving this error, however, as I have used sqlite3 in development and when pushing it into its travel, they do some magic which migrates to postgrads.

I'm absolutely sure how Heroku does 'backwash' this database but it seems that this is happening to you because it's the SQLite db file which is obviously due to Heroku's Trying to write fails is not just the file system to read.

Sorry this is not much of an answer, so you may know in advance that all this is already, but if you are new to Heroku, can it give you some information?

Hmm ... just saw ... what AR: migrated command? I have not run Heroku for a few months which varies all the time, but generally you want a Heroku rake db: Uninstall


Comments

  1. Nice post! definitively I will come back to update me on this technology Thanks for the informative post. Keep doing.
    ios developer training in chennai
    Best ios Training institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -