I have an application where different users can log in through a single portal log when they log in If they are related to more than 1 company, then they have to select their company Each page is to inherit my application from the "custom page" category, the theme will change Here is the code for custom page: public class custom page: page {s} Protected Zero Page Page} "+ Globals.Company.CompanyName)) {page.me = globals.company.company name}} and {Page.me =" default ";}}} When customers come under more than 1 company, and they choose those companies, the subject load is just fine. So, the problem I have is this: If they are only related to 1 company, then the company is automatically selected but the theme is not immediately removed. However, if I refresh the page The theme load is just fine, even the default theme will not load unless there is no CSS on the page until I refresh. I also look at the source and I Find CSS names and they are no...
Comments
Post a Comment