checkbox - In GWT-EXT checkboxtree how to handle single selection of tree nodes? -


I am working with Java on checkpoint in GGT-2.0. My goal is to get a selection model which allows me to select only one tree at a time. If I select another tree after selecting one, then the last one should be unchecked. I have tried to use DefaultSelectionModel with TreePanel, but either I have not used it properly or it is only working for selecting TreeNode, not checking for TreeNode whether someone help me in this Can do? Or even if someone can tell me how can I check if the checkboxes of the TreeNode have been checked or not, this would be OK too.

Thanks in advance.

Okay I got one thing to check if the check box for the tree view has been checked or not.

  Treeode [] TN = Trypanel.Tetected (); (Tree node node: TN) {tripanyal.jetnodebiid ("ABC"). GetUI () IShacked (); }  

& amp;

  treePanel.getNodeById ("Team-A") to toggle it. GetUI () ToggleCheck ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -