java - Does YourKit report ReentrantLocks? -


I am trying to reduce the lock containment on a special code-path in my application. To identify the code with a high lock dispute, I connect my kit to my application and use the "Monitor" tab and see which tones have pointed me about blocking the thread My ultimate purpose is not a red dot in the "threads" tab in the YK GUI for this thread.

Often the dispute arises from reading / reading by using an internal lock, so it can be improved using them instead of an ReentrantLock rather than an internal lock When I tried to do this, your kit told less controversy. Is this information reliable? Does your kit report correctly use reentron lock?

I am using YourKit 8.0.24 on Solaris 10 with Sun 1.6u18 32-bit JVM.

Your kit is now blocked in the "Thread" tab as ReentrantLock s Does not report.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -