php - Get Wordpress sidebar from another Wordpress blog? -


I want to write a plugin that will drag a sidebar from a WordPress blog and put it in another blog's sidebar. Can help, please? I have to write a plugin, but in reality it does not know where to start with this idea.

I believe he is saying that he recovered a sidebar from another website I want to write a plug-in to be able to and display it (potentially as a widget?) If I am not a question then I apologize; Otherwise, I take a shot on the answer.

The first thing is that I have just one plugin (and some javascript not only) about any other widget plugin actually what you want

Assume that you want the plugin, besides, you will need a recovery code which is either or

I hope that helps any or all of you where you are going.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -