Port a Rails App from Windows to Mac or Linux -


Hello, I've been a Rail Developer for Windows at some time, but I've recently completed my biggest project (this is). Is quite extensive, took me to build in a year), but I am having difficulty in deploying it. Combining its size, complexity and the atmosphere of a window, it is creating the complexity of the waste to deploy it. I'm thinking of getting the old Mac Mini and using it for rail development.

Either install Unix or that on another box.

Is there any way that I can shut my app on Mac or Linux machine without starting? I can not find any resources about this.

Unless you have a very specific system call, your app does not have to do anything "port" There should be no need because it should work on Linux or OS X. Out of curiosity, what kind of problems are you running with deployment?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -