visual studio 2010 - Obtaining Nearby Wifi In C -


I am trying to identify a method to get WiFi access points nearby using C in Windows. I'm coding in Visual Studio 2010. I have read the required documentation, but I have lack of guidance about implementing this code.

I have a special interest in getting the MAC addresses of nearby Access points or at least the MAC address of the connected WiFi access point at least on this WMI in Windows, especially Windows XP SP3 and Is it possible to do this later?

Any indication on how to do this is greatly appreciated.

See C / C ++, then in the library. XP SP2 or higher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -