c++ - How do I correlate build configurations in dependant vcproj files with different names? -


I need a solution file that requires a third party library (open source). . The solution is "debug" and "release"

is a debug from the third party and the release uses both the DLL and the configuration configuration for stable libraries using the typical configuration name - their name "debug" and "no Are released "

Before I tell the solution to build dependency and how do I correlate which configuration for dependent configuration

That is, MyProject:. Debug_shared or 3rdParty: debug_static

update:.

I do not want to correlate from one to many, I just want to take one and stay with it. So in my case I will correlate debug in the main project to 3rdParty. Shared_debug

How do I do this

When do I call for creation? The solution for debug is that I want to build third party accessories as well. In the IDE there is "Configuration Manager" where you can leave the project configuration with configuration solution configuration:

postprop = "text">

. In addition to choose which project should be compiled first, this is the "Create dependency" tool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -