c - Subsume external library into source tree with Autotools -


I am developing a new project using Autotools for my build infrastructure. I want to include external dependence in my source tree. These dependencies are using Autotools, as well. How do I configure my project's build script to create and link against subsumed dependencies? Although Duret-Lutz's tutorial is excellent, this situation has been briefly addressed in a few slides. I was deeply confused by her explanation.

The SUBDIRS dependency of Makefile.am is configured and created by adding the directory name after dependency. It is possible to include the path manually via CFLAS, but how can I link to Libootroll .la files?

You can add libs with related paths.

  SUBDIRS = extern foo_SOURCES = foo / xc ... foo_LDADD = extern / bar / libbaz.la foo_DEPENDENCIES = external / bar / libbaz.la # to prevent parallel build from screwing Is  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -