can I use MongoDb in server-less mode? -


I am planning to use MongoDb for the backing store to build a WPF app. Mostly, just to get some exposure for NoSQL, ideally I want to create a mangaudub database, by connecting it with LINQ, by putting it in the root folder (or ./data) of your application - without running Mongo. is. I've done something like this with SQLite recently and it's a great change from XML for data collection.

Is it possible with mongodibi? I have seen that all the samples are running mongod.exe when you need to connect to the database. And the data is always stored in c: \ data \ db

Answer, yes - the DBPit switch and ( Need to use "upstate")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -