jquery - autocomplete -


I am using auto integer

I I have been successful in getting the data in the form given below, but in the autocomplete list, I do not see the added space after Supplier , I tried to trim everyone from the script, But it does not solve my problem. Please suggest.

Exon: Supplier HJR / VAKJ-1

This is a jQuery or auto- There is no complete issue. It works as HTML: the source code is irrelevant by the whitespace design.

To apply the blank space that appears on the screen, use it: their HTML entity name, & amp; Nbsp; / Code>, their numbered unit & amp; # 160; By changing the space characters directly from or Chr (160) . It depends on your server side software how to do this, but it is quite easy.

Ex:: HJR / VAKJ-1

For example:

For example:

 Exxon: & amp; Nbsp; & Amp; Nbsp; & Amp; Nbsp; And & nbsp; Supplier & amp; Nbsp; & Amp; Nbsp; & Amp; ; Nbsp; HJR / VKJ-1  

Be sure to use a fixed width font for the presentation, or you will see the jagged column on the screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -