.net - Winform problem with autoscrolling of the ScrollableControl -


I have a problem with autocrossing of .NET ScrollableControl. I am using TabPage, which is inherited from scrollable control in square hypertext. There are only 1 user control controlled derivative in every tab page object that draws the scenario; There is no other control over tabpay

The use of my application will allow its user to drag a file from the windows explorer and leave it in the tab page. The more files that are dragged and dropped, the userControl will expand to adjust the drawing of the generated control files and auto-scrolling will be enabled.

I have a problem when I mouse-click on user control control, the vertical and horizontal scrollbar will scroll back in the (0,0) position I want the vertical and horizontal scrollbar in its original scroll state Be whatever happens. I believe that when I click the mouse on the user control control, the user controls control comes in focus and runs auto-scrolling in (0,0)

please help.

Thanks in advance!

UserControl came out of ScrollableControl as well, its autoslaw property should be set to True, Not on the tab page Set your AutoScrollMinSize property instead of its size.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -