Selecting a Java framework for large application w/ only ONE user -


I am creating a large application that will be hosted on an AWS server. I am trying to choose a web framework to assist with code organization, template design and generally presentation aspects.

Here are some points of consideration:

  • Security / login / user authentication is required I allow more than just an administrator to access the web app I can add capacity in the future, but this is not a public website.
  • AJAX support will be helpful, some widgets that I do not want to restart again. One is the object of a tree, where the user can expand expansion / contract items in the list, create new branches, add / edit objects. This would be better in some dynamic view instead of everywhere done in HTML.
  • Generally, it is only to provide applications with a face for control, management, and monitoring.

I'm considering:

  • Wicket
  • Spring
  • Seam
  • GWT
  • Strip

and goes into the list, as I said, 'I'm sure you all know that I basically plan to use GWT But then I started to realize that GWT did not include my primary needs. I may be wrong about this, but it seems a lot of support for GWT and wickets / springs. Due to this 'being lost in the Java framework', I was thinking out of the Java area for a framework that would conform to my needs, such as a clear choice:

  • JRuby / Rails
  • Groove / Grazie
  • (It just throws there ... I obviously do not understand the main objectives of all these frameworks. It does not feel like I have a need for any one purpose)

Usesh Thanks to the way it builds community esoteric programming information in order to better measure the Googling for.

Your problem is probably that there are so many good options, it is difficult to say that a "right "While the other is" wrong ".

I wonder if any other way of looking at it can help. Is there any (or combination) that you especially want to learn and use? Any of them think you will help in career-wise, eg In your area, many jobs require spring, which would be good for a career promotion?

Below all the things mentioned by you is basically capable of building your app. They have very different characteristics so I do not think you will get a technical solution for your dilemma.

Personally I go for Spring and GWT but just because I like them: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -