WCF Router with Conversion from BasicHttpBinding to WsFederationHttpBinding -


I use the Stock WCF MessageRouter example for doing message messages between any number of Silverlight clients and back and web services Am It's working well.

Now I need to solve this problem that some of my web services require SAML federation and WsFederationHttpBinding is used.

Assume that I can solve the problem of SAML receiving the token for the user correctly I would like to be able to take the message coming in the router on the original HttpBinding and in any way In which outgoing WsFederationHttpBinding with SAML token to route the message to its final destination.

I'm assuming that the serial object in the body is the same in both cases (I know that it is encrypted in the WsFed case, but I hope the clear text of the encrypted body is the same ).

What I would like to do is to create a customer at WSFederationHttpBinding endpoint, and instead of starting with an object, instead of using the BasicHttpBinding message, the existing message body is in the hands of the reader. Remember I'm in the router with knowledge of any other destination service other than my router address.

Do anyone know if any extension point at WCF can I take advantage of getting it? I have a SOAP 1.1 message to compress and I want to take SOAPAction, XML message body (the sort of input object) and SAML token, and hopefully those inputs are appropriate WsFederationBinding Understand WCF to be stored in compatible. Messages for the destination service with minimal message hard / inspection on the router.

It was really very easy Set up for whatever you want for the second hop, just create a new message using soap 12 as a soap message and the original soap message will give the action and body.

Message Message = Message. Game Message (MessageVersion.Soap12WSAddressing10, SOAP 11 Message Action, New XML Reader (New String Reader (Soap 11 Mesbody));

If you send this message to a WSTHPP If you send it through binding then it works fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -