xcode - My iPhone App doesn't work in iOS 4. Why? -


I have created an iPhone app that displays some video. I created it with Exod 3.2.2 with iPhone SDK 3.1.3 and worked fine. But a few days ago I downloaded the last version of the iPhone SDK for iOS 4. This project is fine, no wrong, no warning has been received, but when I run the action the video was not working, the image was not loaded but the sound works. I do not understand this.

Here is the code that I have used.

  NSBundle * bundle = [nsbindal main bundle]; NSString * moviePath = [Bundle PathforesResource: @ "Pruba" type: @ "MP4"]; NSDRAUL * Movie URL = [[NSRR file URLTHTH Path: MoviePath] has been retained; MPMoviePlayerController * TheMovie = [[MP3 MPV Player Controller Alok] initWithContentURL: movieURL]; TheMovie.scalingMode = MPVScachingModelFilm; [Movie play]; 

< / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -