asp.net mvc - Should I make a ImageHelper in this situation? -


Hi, I am working with a project (asp.net mvc) where I need to show a picture on a site.

< P> They have jquery and & lt; Div & gt; & Lt; Img / & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;

I'm relatively new on MVC as if surrounded by a div, I'm not sure how best it is to work in yet, should I do an image hanger so that I & lt;% Html.ImageJquery ()% & gt; as I can see or do I just want to make it plain in view

What are your thoughts on this?

I will go to HTMLHelper with an extension method, so that it's value as the 'src' parameter and Accordingly, the image tag is created accordingly.

Regarding the rendering of UI elements, I have read a blog post on 'conditional rendering' , which I thought you would find interesting

Please check the link below.

Thank you, Vijay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -