Blackberry: (Java) Submit data to a webpage -


I have a working application that gets a GPS long / watt from a Blackberry device, now I have to submit it to a webpage. I am trying.

  Open URL ("http://website.net:80/track/tracker/track?userid=1&longitude="+gps .logogram () +" & Latitude = "+ GPS .litatatat ());  

More functions

  Public Zero OpenURL (string URL) {{HttpConnection c = (HttpConnection) Connector.open (URL, Connector.READ, true) ; } Hold (IOException e) {System.out.println ("Error:" + E.Streatin ()); }}  

It crashes the application without any error message, why anyone can recommend this? Do I have to set it up in my thread? I was hoping to submit to the website every 60 seconds.

Unfortunately you can not give a link to the BlackBerry now a URL and hopefully it will work To give this information after URL you need to know which connection method to use it. See and show you how to choose a connection method.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -