c# - pinvoke to clutter function -


I'm trying to panic in a clutter function.

The function is defined in the docs

  cluster acct * cluster_text_n_frame_file (constant gainer * filename, zero ** error);  

I have such code:

  [DllImport ("libclutter-glx-1.0.so.0")] Private static extern IntPtr clutter_texture_new_from_file (string File name, intPtr error data);  

And I call it like this:

  IntPtr texture = cluster_text_new_frame_file ("myImage.jpeg", IntPtr.Zero);  

However, when it is called in Mundwell on Ubuntu, I get the following error. Actually, I would like to report the error of working, so I can get the result of panic, but first of all I want to unix There is a need to supply a transport error.

ErrorData parameter should be marked as "ref inputtip", although I do not think that This error should arise because the parameter should be allowed to tap, otherwise, try to run it out of the monoardwell. This type of error may be the result of the default in your program elsewhere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -