c# - Scheduler for asp.net? -


Does ASP.net have any timely control?

What do I need: Column Display: User Rows Display: Months and Days

Clicking on the cell will open popup

In the popup we can: - Select a status in the dropdown list, if the status is "Closed" => Two Calendars (Start date and end date) - Then apply a color for the selected period.

I know that I will not get precise control, but I want a component which will be nearest

Thank you for your help will be precious for me.

There is no default control for scheduling in ASP.NET, not The link provided to the code project however is very good, and is an open source version of daypilot.org. Will not it work for you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -