c# - VB.Net Sending byte array from client to server -


I am new to VB.net and I'm struggling to get out of the way to send data to VB6, I am doing it to send. Please note if this is the right way to my clients, please:

Send Part:

  Private sub button 1_Click (ByVal as the sender in System .Object controls the button 1. System.EventAge as the Word E.) Click Dim as arrNo (3) arrNo (0) = 1400 arrNo (1) = 1000 arrNo (2) = 1200 arrNo (3) = 1350 as the integer for Dim I = 0 arrNo.Length - 1 Dim outstream () byte = bitcounter. Gatebaytes (arrNo (i)) debug.print (arrNo (i)) serverStream.Write (outstream, 0, outstream.Length) serverStream.Flush () Next End Sub  

In VB6, an integer was 2 bytes. Use short in VB.NET to move the flush to the for loop, the rest looks fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -