calculate calories on blackberry -


I develop an application that searches the distance between two points and calculates the speed, but we This distance requires burn calories after walking. That I measure it


I am developing an application that provides a distance between two points and calculates the speed of motion between these points. We need the number of calories burned after running this distance. How do I measure it?

This question is very good topic and it would be better that dietitian / nutritionist, but distance and speed Besides, the weight of the person is the biggest factor.

For the constants in the equation, I suggest you and try to decide what works best for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -