Canonicalizing XML in Ruby -


I am working on SAML gateway using Ruby / Rail and I am trying to write some code which is valid

My problem: The signature depends on a canolaized version of XML that is washed and then signed and I am having trouble finding Ruby Lib / Gemstone which will be XML per canonical I know Come on, that's a mess but I'm more interested P would be if Nokogiri things like support the functionality of this type (the Nokogiri Docs, do not).

I have googled extensively but I thought, "Before coming here ask if someone has any good insights or not, I try to write my own version or the current C14 Reuse the N-R library.

Give these two gems one shot:

I wrote them for the SAML project. The first patches to add bindings to the canonical functions in the original Library are libxml-ruby.

Ruby is binding for xmlsec later. The work that works is proof of verification, which was necessary for the project, but it seems that it also fits your needs.

I have used xmlsec I recommend to go along because writing your own XML signature verification code is an exercise in futility, just wait that you have to deal with many envelope signatures, embedded certificates, cows, and hand over that nonsense to Xmlsec.

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -