conversions in C++ -


I have this snippet of code:

header

  Class A {Private: integer player; Public: A (int initPlayer = 0); A (Consta and;); & Amp; Operator = (Constant & amp; amp;;); ~ A (); Zero foo () const; Friend a and a Operator = (A and I, Const A and member); };  

operator =

  a & amp; Operator = (A and I, Const A and member) (i (member player); return i;}  

and I have a line in my code:

  i = * pa1;  

A * Pa 1 = New A (A2); Initially I was int

How can I fix it Thank you in advance, I have an error should be non-static job

The assignment operator for the class should be a member of the member, not a friend.

  A & amp; operator = (Constant A and Dasy) {it- & gt; player = member. Player); Return * This; }  

If you want to convert a single square object to an integer, then assign the designated conversion function such as TOInt ().

With all your questions, it can be easily answered by reading a C + + text book. This will answer your last questions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -