java - Remote Web Services -


I am new to web services. I have a need in my project. I use the web services of our vendor in my project. What he has shared with me is a WSDL file and there is a document about the details of various tasks. Question: - 1: What is the need to consume these web services in my java project? I have been advised to use axis 2, eclipse with Tomcat 6. 2: Do I need to ask about some other files / information from the WS vendor or YSDL file, enough to consume these web services? 3: Do I need to write a Java WS client (using the Angus 2 plugin) or write another website which will talk to the Vendor Web Service?

Please suggest the best way possible.

I'm sorry, if the question seems like a naivety ..

Axis is a solid alternative to such an application.

  1. You need to create an axis client based on the WSDL provided, then you import and use the methods you generate. You can see the details of this process here (read the whole page or start from the linked section):
  2. You may also need some entry-point (WebServer URL).
  3. To generate a customer, see a web service not point 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -