osx - MacPorts / Terminal: `Unrecognized action "sudo"` -


I am trying to install Image Magick on MAMP. And I am deeply deep in my depth.

I have installed the MacPortes, and have opened the terminal. I have typed in sudo port -v self updating

but I received the response from the terminal unrecognized action "sudo" <

I am disturbed and have become confused, but nothing can be found which creates a slab of understanding.

Is any smart person looking generous?

You are running port on interactive mode, and you are not in your system shell, to port program sudo Not to be recognized as one of its commands, and I guess you did not run your port command with sudo, so that you are not able to do much, try the following:

  • Click on your terminal.
  • Press the command + Q (command is the key to your space bar)
  • Open your terminal once more and do not run anything else the command suggested:

    sudo port -v auto-update

If you get the same thing, you can type again or again in the Mapsport interactive session, type CTRL + Exit C, or Type.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -