php - After 30 seconds, update MYSQL database -


I was looking at SO and Googling here, though I can not find anything that fits my description.

If I have not refreshed the page after 30 seconds then I want to update the database. I want to email a person about a form submitted by a different user (I I can do this) if the person has not visited the page within the last 30 seconds (I can do this).

Make the page I tried to do which should be refreshed every 30 seconds, and so I thought that if I did something like that after 31 seconds, then edit the database (so that Refresh the page, the database editing will take place).

I'm sorry if it sounds complicated, then perhaps there is a better way to do this, but I'm not sure how.

The big picture is 'I' trying to make a 'type of on-duty' type, so if the person is not actively viewing the page, will receive. The page will have a table of all entered form results.

You can update the database by creating a database and every time the user refreshes the page, the timestamp Record with. After this, you may have a PHP worker who appears regularly in the database if the timestamp is more than 30 seconds old, and starts e-mail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -