asp.net - Custom Filter on Dynamic Data Website -


I want to be able to search on a column of a foreign key for any other table I do not type in the ID I want (which is the foreign key). I want to search by name.

For example, you have the product table and the manufacturer table, on the product gridview, I want to find the manufacturer name - no manufacturer id. But the product is Product Id of Gridview.

Thank you!

If you make a foreigner, there are 2 tables in the table, the relationship between the 1 column which Not in 'filtered', will be used as 'EntityName' .

In my case, I have:

  • The table product, which is mentioned by the product table (product.product.product.product);
  • The table product SQL is referred to by the scoopirus table (Product SQ.edu Id = Scoopris.
  • The table in ProductSku has the following fields: SkuId, ProdId, PartName, ...

and the 'SkuId' field instead of the 'SkuPrice' table for the dynamic data page The value of 'ProductSku' and ProductSku.PartName is displayed in this field.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -