Development enviroment for .NET -


I'm about to develop a development environment for a small developer company (3-4 developers + some testers) Our development platform is ours. NET and Oracle

My question is how to make the entire environment structured. How many servers do I need? Should the developer have one server and one for testers? I want a build server (teamcity) Where to put Subversion? Will the developers of Visual Studio be on the laptop? Do I need a database for development and to create an additional server?

What else can be helpful?

Yak, a loaded question.

Maybe your developers can help you so that the environment is better suited but random people sleep?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -