svn - Subversion post-commit hook to sync rep with FTP server ( for a website ) -


I have installed a repository on my computer locally, what I am trying to do is locally send a website But is able to work on his computer and can see changes using something like MMP. When I make a change, though I would like to synchronize my repo with live website source files on a remote FTP server.

I did a bit of excavation and I know people use post-cut hook but I'm not sure how to configure it or even how to do it locally establish. I am also not convinced that it is possible to do this in my computer from an FTP.

Is there any great help and I have to do this how I am trying to find out how many hours I am trying to do, to do this to know.

Thank you very much. Examples in the hook are directories for deleting servers on the basis of your platform ('Nix or window)'

For now to sync ... I think that you really want to trigger a checkout on a remote server. Again, it depends on the stage but the idea is the same on Rsh / ssh 'Nick?

Another idea would be to trigger a local (repo machine) checkout, then use something like RSINCC, DROPBOX, SECOND COPY, etc. to sync with the remote machine.

or checkout in a remote machine every 10 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -