visual studio - Which hardware for using Vs.NET 2008/2010 decently? -


(hope to be non ot) Hello, I vs. vs. on effect with an Acer. I'm a little worried about running the 2008 An Intel T-2350 I know, this hardware is not the "last" and we can find the best on the market. So I'm thinking of buying a new notebook. For your experience, what kind of processor can I buy? I found, in Italia, the Acer notebook between 350-500 euro between T-4400 and 2-3 GB RAM. Is it good that I do not want to wait 10-20 seconds to switch to asp.net source code from "asp.net design" (good working experience by making vs with good)?

Any answer is appreciated

I think it is Depends on the weight of the solution you are working on. Switching from SSP design to source code is really slow. Personally, I had a bad experience and I did not get productive using Design View. I actually used VS 02008 in machines with good hardware configuration and this 'switching' is still slow, it should be a bug.

In this you can find the 'official' information you are looking for.

In addition to this, I came to know that to reduce the loading time, but in my opinion, this is not enough. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -