c++ - an error "variable of field declared void" -


I have this code:

header - test.h

Inside, I have definition of some class A and two function quizzes and quiz 2

  zero quiz (int i); Zero Quiz 2 (AA, one cons * pay);  

I call function quiz 2 from quiz

  a1 (i); A * Pa 1 = New A (A1); Quiz 2 (A1, Pe1);  

The implementation of this function is:

  zero quiz 2 (A, one const * pa) {int i = a; Cout & lt; & Lt; I & lt; & Lt; Endl; }  

But in my header, I get 3 errors near the line definition of quiz 2:

  Multiple markers on this line - initial expression list Is considered as a complex expression - 'A' has not been declared in this area - variable or field 'quiz 2' declared zero  

Why can anyone explain why? Thank you in advance

I forgot that I should declare classes first and only after that work , It is now working


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -