c# - How do I disable silverlight cross-domain content protection for WriteableBitmap -


I have an ASI map in silver light and I'm trying to get a screenshot. However, I'm facing cross-domain content security for a write-able bitmap, "pixels are not accessible".

Is there any way I can disable it? Or any other work around 3 or 4 in silver light?

You can hack this kind by restoring this image. Basically you can set up the WCF service on your server which acts as a proxy on the map, then when Silver light checks your security on your media source it will see that it is hosted by your server. ', Then it should present it to you for a writeable bitmap though it can clearly increase the load on your server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -