datetime - How can I pull data from a SQL Database that spans an academic year? -


Actually, I want to draw data from August to May for the set set of dates, Works until I cross the year marker (i.e. 8 and 12 works - not between 8 and 5). Is there any way to drag this data? Here is the SQL query I wrote: Between the years (date time) between the dates (date time) between downloads of SELECT count (*), MONTH (date time) between 2009 and 2010 and the month (date time) 8 and 5 groups

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric R.

Using it with YEAR () and MoNH () to use the index on that column Also, I'm going to waste the possibility: Use the form of: [YES], YEAR (my_date) AS [year], MONTH (my_date) as the SELECT COUNT (*),

  SELECT COUNT (*) From [month] download from where my_date & gt; = '2009-08-01' and my_date & lt; ' 2010-06-01 'YEAR (my_date) by group, month (my_date) year order (my_date), month (my_date)  

(I used my_date because I have a datemake Can not bring itself to refer to any column in the form) :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -