email - Get reply mail to my server for a mail sent through php mail function -


I am developing a system to send mail to all my customers. If they answer that match, then I want to receive a reply mail on my server. There is a way to connect through the IMAP / POP3 server, but it is taking a lot of time to load the mail. Is there a way to get direct answer mails on my server? Or other alternative ways to get faster mail through IMAP

Please help me to resolve this problem

Set up your own mail server on your server. Or |

E-mail only loads the headers, to know whether the email is the answer to an email sent to you and only download or you

with a cron Download the email at night (if you are using Linux), you will have all the last day's emails on your server in the morning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -