.htaccess - Make Apache to show different index.html also in browser's address bar -


I have the following folders tree on my shared hosting server:

  www.somesite Com | | _ Public_html (document folder) | _ .htaccess (Apache file) | _ Index.html (When a page is shown, a page appears for www.somesite.com). | _site_editor (folder) | | _login.html (site editor control panel). | _file1.php | | _file2.php | | _ ... | | _ Website (folder) | _ Index (website home page) | _ Page1.html | _page2.html | _ e.t.c.  

Now when someone looks for www.somesite webserver in com sees the index.html for public_html folder.

  1. I want to show the web server to website / index , when someone looks for Www.somesite.com And I would like to show my browser bar only to www.somesite.com/index.html and www .somesite.com / website / index. Html

  2. I also sent the web server to show site_editor / login.html when any www.somesite.com / Site_editor /

Is it possible to complete both tasks, in some ways .htaccessf Setting the files

Thank you!

If I understood correctly, then I should do the following, although I did not really have TES readreadbase / # Is not a site saver or rewritten already for the website folder #write all! ^ Site_editor (/.*)?$ - [C] RewriteRule! ^ Website:

  (/.*)?$= [c] Rev. Raul ^ (. *) $ Website / $ 1 [PT, QSA, L] # Site_Editor / Site_Editor / Login / RivetRail ^ site_editor / $ site_editor / request to request login Html  

People can still go to www.somesite.com/website/index.html if they want to do however Are there. I think that may be a fix for this, but because .htaccessRewriteRules apply, because it is difficult to obtain properly. If I remember what I am, then I will update my answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -