jquery - multiple redirect? -


Well, I will not go into full information (to explain too), but it is what I try to do I am doing I have a button on the webpage (we will call on page 1) which is linked to a page (we call it page-2). This page opens in a single window. However, I need a page (page-2) that opens to open a new window with another window (we call it a page-3) when it loads. So when you click on the initial button (on page 1) then it goes to a new page (page-2) and a window will open alongside a separate page (page 3).

Here it becomes difficult. After the introduction of Page-2, Page-1 needs to be redirected back to page 1 itself. Is it possible and if so how? Can it be a Jacti thing?

Please answer some ... I know this is kind of crazy and a big job - but this is my last resort for this particular website. I have to do this because of lack of control over some code in this way.

Does this not solve this problem?

Page 2.html:

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Open a new window that displays $ (document) .ready (function () {// page 3. Window.Open ('page3.html'); // current window page 1 window. Location ('page 1.html' );}); & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; ...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -