Qt training tips and tricks -


I have come to a new company and have never worked before Qt, but my work is to learn Qt in 2 weeks. That's why I can train others, so I met 2 weeks to learn Qt and prepared for two week long QT teaching. I'm very dead! Please point to some common mistakes, tips, styles so that I can make that training a little better!

Thank you!

EDIT: C + GI programming with Q4 and it was great. The examples were really good, besides I got some training material from Previos training. It was a 2-week trends and we covered almost all Qt aspects! that's good! ;)

Go, (official QT book) and start reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -