visual studio 2010 - How am I supposed to deploy an ASP.NET 4 MVC website? -


What is the recommended way to deploy a website created with ASP.NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010?

I have always added a web setup project to my solution, and it has also been used to create MSI for small applications.

But when I create Web Setup Project in VS-2010, it works but some of the stuff is still broken: 1. I started the ISIS 6 compatibility on a Win 2008 R2 box So that he could get to run MSI. 2. MSI includes web.config, web.debug.config, and web.release.config. I thought VS Web. Confidential changes should have been kept in mind.

- Matte

I recommend that you see using which Compile all your files and configuration settings in a zip file that can be imported into IIS 7.

Scott Hanselman has a fantastic presentation that shows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -