c++ - Help with this compile error -


I've just picked up an old project and I'm not sure what the following error might mean.

  g ++ -o BufferedReader.o -c G -Wall -std = c ++ 0x I / usr / include / xmms2 -Ijsoncpp / include / json / -fopenmp I / usr / included / ImageMagick I / usr / include / xmms2 I / usr / include / libvisual-0.4 -D_GNU_SOURCE = 1 -D_REENTRANT I / usr / include / SDL -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_SCRIPT_LIB -DQT_SHARED include I / usr / / QtCore I / usr / include / QtGui I / usr / include / QtScript BufferedReader.cpp file included BufferedReader.cpp in: 23: /usr/include/stringkh:36:42: error: binary operator missing the first token "(" file /usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-linux/4.4.3/../../../include/c++/4.4.3/cwchar:47, included from / usr / lib / gcc Is / i686-redhat-linux /4.4.3/../../../../include/c++/4.4.3/bits/postypes.h:42, / usr / lib / gcc / i686-redhat -linux / 4.4.3 / Usr / lib / gcc / i686-redha t-linux / 4.4.3 /../ from /../../../../ included / C ++ / 4.4.3 / iOSFWD: 42 ./../../ included / C ++ / 4.4.3 / iOS: 39, to /usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-linux/4.4.3/../../../. ./include/c++/4.4.3/istream40, /usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-linux/4.4.3/../... Include /../include/c++/4.4.3/sstream:39, the BufferedReader.cpp: 24:  

line BufferedReader.cpp 24 at # & lt; String h & gt; . I only made it & lt; String & gt; , but get the same thing any clue?

Here is a snippet of code from String H

  / * Tell the caller that we offer the correct C ++ prototype. * / #if defined __cplusplus & amp; Amp; Do __GNUC_PREREQ (4, 4) // line 36 #define __CORRECT_ISO_CPP_STRING_H_PROTO #endif  

means that __GNUC_PREREQ is not defined

Edit :?

Ijsoncpp / include change errors have been turned off

- Ijsoncpp / include / json / Json / json.h & gt; was included.

I'm about to switch to JsonGlib, which is why I pulled this project again, so it's all good :)

Such odd errors are usually included in the file before you join them. This often happens when a class semicolon in a header file (;) does not end with the Czech in which files were included on Bfreddiyrderpeepi on February 22 and check for the syntax errors to end the file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -