html5 - Geolocation under firefox 3.6 requires Proxy Authentication? -


I'm trying to share my location on Firefox geo enabled pages from Firefox 3.6, but get any kind of success Not being able to or failure

When I wrote my custom JS Navigator.Golocation with .getCurrentPosition (func1, func2), the success callback has not been called at all.

When I am compromising http requests on Firefox, request to return with status: 407 [Proxy Authentication Required (ISA Server requires authorization to complete the request. To Web Proxy Filter Access is denied.)] ...

Yes, my network is behind the proxy server but works with Chrome only I have not tried other browsers yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -