Passing an array of structures to an Oracle stored procedure (CFMX) -


I am looking to write an Oracle stored procedure where I will pass (from the coldfusion) structures and loop on the array DB to insert the bits and pieces within the structures for each instance.

I have not written this kind of procedure / package before I am planning to do SP / package as sketched in the second answer of this thread:

How do I call the process from ColdFusion (I am using MX) and pass my array? As far as I can see, none of the CF_SQL_Types makes sense.

The only way I have passed the OCI interface and archive of any data type for OCical SP To use If there is any way to do this directly in Pro * C, then I have not found this.

The OCI is a more 'verbose' interface. Here is a base documentation.


Comments