php - Login to Facebook API with known username and password -


I want to create a script, where I am automatically logged in with PHP scripts, update status or It would be great to use w / e and then log out graph API or FQL, it is not that I get a dirty pop-up on which I have to log in and the 'app' is allowed. I do not want this, I know my own username and password and just want to login, its content and log out.

Is it possible with Facebook API? I do not really like FB scrapping but they do not like me much = /

so I want to login via PHP script immediately.

Thank you!

You can use FB with e-mail and password, but against FB Toss this link See http://www.daniweb.com/web-development/php/code/290893/facebook-login-with-curl

if you want offline permission Recent news from Facebook, it does not support offline permissions: (

https://developers.facebook.com/roadmap/offline-access-removal/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -