setup payment for django satchmo -


This is a novice spec question ... so I've applied satchmo for a deseggo e-shop. I am here. After the tutorial I have a setup sathakami, some products have been created, tested that I can order, and then by clicking on 'accept real payment' and switch to 'real mode'. The question is how can I pay my bank account (a bank in Greece)?

I have not found any reference on this, please help!

At BTW, checkout page, I get this

You need to fill at least one field * How do you want to pay? Payment method *

Payment examination module

gift certificate

then what does the payee test module mean? Do I have to install another application? Currently the settings include 'payment', 'payment.modules.dummy', 'payment.modules.giftcertificate',

Thanks a lot for any help!

Satchmo has multiple payment methods I'm not sure who interacted with your Greek bank account There will be payment methods. Generally people use something like Authorize.net, Paypal or Google to pay.

Once you decide which processor you want to use, we can help you decide whether the processor is available or if you need to create one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -