Wordpress Custom Posts -


I have a serious problem with custom post types in Wordpress. I've created a post type called "preach" then I Add a meta box with some text fields and let echo the results on the web page. But here's my problem. The first time you add "sermon", then it works fine and the meta box displays the field output correctly. However, when I try to edit one of the meta boxes and do not edit others, (say that after I shut down the web browser I had to add something to the fields), the field that was edited Not done, it has become empty and the contents are wiped out in it ... not good at all

So, just to make it easy: For the first time the Meta box is full, they work fine. However, while editing the post a second time, the fields which do not fill up, but they were dropped, are saved when saving the post.

Help ... I'm not a very developer, so I'm not sure how to fix it ... (This meta field was difficult to work on.)

( If you want to use the actual code, please let me know and I will add somewhere.

problem solving Done:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -