How to specify character encoding for Ant Task parameters in Java -


I am writing an ANT function in Java I

In my build.xml I specify the parameter I must be read from my Java class, which should be read from my Java class. When I use special characters such as German characters (O, Ü) in these parameters, problems arise. They appear in my Java function - Impressions (from within the system.out.print from eclipse).

All my files are encoded as UTF-8. And this is the declaration of my build.xml:

   

For the description of the work writing: I do it according to (especially 5 nested elements) I have nested elements in my work such as:

  & lt; Parameter name = "test" value = "ÖÄÜtest" />  

and a Java method:

  public zero addConfiguredParameter (parameter prop) {System.out.println (prop.getValue ()); // print = test}  

to read parameter values.

  1. Save UTF-8 as XML to your editor
    • Check that characters are correctly encoded using hex editors
    • Parsing of UTF-16 strings XML from UTF-8 by AMT
      • There is little chance of a mistake here
    • Transcoding encoding by system.out by UTF-16 string
      • Check that the encoding used
      • The encoding of the bytes received by Eclipse Console in the UTF-16 string for display
        • The encoding used by the console is PrintStream

          Encoded as UTF-8, you would expect the following encoded values ​​in your XML file:

            Graphf UTF-8 encoded bytes oc3 96cc 84 84c6c  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -