html - ASP.net site looks completely different on IE, Firefox, and Chrome; why? -


I am css for a website, I send HTML and CSS to a person, he puts it in ASP.net is. The problem is that the transfer was not good for my code and it requires some fixing. The problem is that when I see it in Chrome or Firefox or IE8, I get three different readings. I'm trying to fix a drop-down menu to spend a good time that should be hovering over a link. A person working with ASP.Net worked in IE, worked in a little Firefox, and was completely broken in Chrome (I have not tested Safari or opera.) Just to see it in Firefox And the Chrome was the same struggle. The HTML source is showing me two completely different pages.

Do anyone have experience with this? I do not know anything from ASP.Net, and it seems as if a man is modifying his layout with a YSIVIG (I think the tables used in random places, which I did not put there). To cope, what is my best choice? Is it okay, or am I on my head?

Many times WYSIWYG does not generate program code resulted in reliable, consistent renderings, however, a few things You can do that to check the continuity of your site.

  • You can use a program like Adobe Browser Lab (now a free trial) so that you can render your page automatically in many browsers
  • You can use to ensure that your code is consistent with the standards if your code does not meet the standards, then you may have problems with your browser.

Note that you can access ASP.NET Web. Through the config file, XHTML can compel the transitional- or strict-compliance code (if it is the standard you choose to apply). Use the

  & lt; XhtmlConformance mode = "transitional" />  

If you want to enable this behavior.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -