IIS6 configuration for WCF/Silverlight -


I am trying to simplify Sinnar to run a WCF service to return active directory information to a user. () Silverlight 4 & amp; .net 4

However, while trying to install it in IIS, I am being driven mad. Currently I have the solution to work in VS, but when I try to run the service in ISS, a debug window tries to open the window ... (and I can not get rid of it, about the WCF call Is complaining).

& lt; Original HttpBinding & gt; & Lt; Binding name = "winAuthBasicHttpBinding" & gt; & Lt; Safety Mode = "Transport Credential Only" & gt; & Lt; Transportation Customer Credential Type = "NTLM" /> & Lt; / Safety & gt; & Lt; / Binding & gt; & Lt; / BasicHttpBinding & gt;

My next step is to install Server2008 on a test machine and try IIS7 ... because all the different walkthroughs have got me working and not working in IIS6.

Image:

All of this worked fine with my 2008 server, When I set up another set up developer box

So my God was getting something strange in the atmosphere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -