Iphone: How to move the tableview down to the navigation view? -


I have a window project, which has the tabbar controller, the navigation bar. And clicking on the first tab bar object shows a Tableview, I have added a small rectangular view (width: 320; height: 35) in addition to the navigation bar so that there is some control there. It is associated with the top navigation bar but after attaching a rectangular view under the navigation bar, the first line of the table is not visible, because this rectangle is happening under the scene, how do I start with rectangular view I take down the entire tableview for which I attach under the navigation bar. I tried to table the table in the xib file, but when I run the app So, then it is not reflected.

Thank you.

I solved it by reducing the content-> inset value.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -