iphone - Text Editor like Pages iPad App -


I want to implement a functionality which is called Page App..E.E. Meets in Flipping text around images, image zooming etc. I am struggling with this part of my application, but no success has been found so far.

Thanx in advance.

Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

seems like a fun app to develop.

Some points:

  • With quick batting, I would say that making your own control for temporary items.
  • I would suggest dealing with a small project, or maybe some small medium sized projects.
  • Try to create some apps with WinForms or WPF Also in Excel See: FO

Immediately after the bat, I would say make your own control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -