java - How to extend Eclipse's compare context menu? -


I want to create a plugin that displays additional information about the results of comparison of Eclipse, for example, in Eclipse Clicking on a difference will bring additional meta-information in my new approach to see who made changes, when it was made, related changes, etc. I've got everything I'm thinking of using the context menu from the Comparison Editor.

I was able to implement a context menu for the text editor. I used the heir action from target id = "#text editorcontactact and IViewActionDelegate but any comparison editor is not the same as normal text editor. Do I need target ID? Is this possible? Or if someone is better Share the idea, context from context menu.

I could add additional order (handler) to compare Popup menu id popup: org.eclipse.compare.compareEditor Yoga


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -